Internal Arts Competition Rules & Contact
Thursday, July 28, 2022, is the last day to register for all Internal divisions –
individual and group.
No registration at the door!
Rules & Regulations
- To receive a copy of the Rules & Regulations, please e-mail the Chief Organizer TaijiOneUSA@gmail.com
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to read and understand the rules prior to the tournament.
- Any questions must be directed to the Chief Organizer BEFORE registering.
Key Info on Registration & Payment
- Each competitor may compete in a maximum of 4 individual events, maximum of 4 group entries, or maximum of 6 combined.
- Each competitor (individual and group) must register and pay through the General Online Registration form. Each group entry costs the same as an individual division.
- For Group Internal Forms/Weapons competition, school/group representative must complete Group Internal Arts Registration Form.
Contact for Internal Arts Competition
2018 COIMAC Crystal Champions, Stephen Johnson, William Ng, and Michael Griffin, together with finalists for the Crystal Championships, the Judges (five left most officials dressed in red tops), Ring Managers (dressed in yellow tops), and Organizers, Mickey Lee and Melody Lee (on the far right dressed in red tops)