Internal Arts Rules & Contact
Friday, July 20, 2018 is the last day to register for all Internal divisions –
individual and group.
Rules & Regulations
- To receive a copy of the Rules & Regulations, please e-mail the Chief Organizer TaijiOneUSA@gmail.com
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to read and understand the rules prior to the tournament.
- Any questions must be directed to the Chief Organizer BEFORE registering.
Key Info on Registration & Payment
- Each competitor may compete in a maximum of 4 individual events, maximum of 4 group entries, or maximum of 6 combined.
- Each competitor (individual and group) must register and pay through the General Online Registration form. Each group entry costs the same as an individual division.
- For Group Internal Forms/Weapons competition, school/group representative must complete Group Internal Arts Registration Form.
Contact for Internal Arts Competition
Mickey Lee, Chief Organizer
2017 COIMAC Crystal Champions, William Ng and Maurice Olfus, together with
the Judges (six left most officials dressed in red) and Organizers, Mickey Lee and
Melody Lee (on the far right)